<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 26, 2005

At Bookworm, I learned a new rule for clothing styles: If you can't climb a fence in it, don't wear it. I like this advise. And most of my clothing already fits this mold. I'd go the same route for shoes, too. Not that I have need for climbing fences on a daily basis, but the comfort of being able to do so with ease means I'll be just as comfortable sitting in the driver seat behind the wheel or climbing the library stairs to the fifth floor.

I'm giving my closet a good looking over for the non-fence climbing styles. In fact, it could be a new rule for organizing the closet. Fence climbing on this side and casket attire on the other. Only need one of the latter. More room for shelves, then, eh? And what will go on the shelves?

Books!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?