<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

'Nother story from Amherst
[the writing starter Pat gave was to use as a first sentence: People change, and they forget to tell you....]

Time to Change

People change and they forget to tell you that their clock is running on a different time, the lens they view life through now sees things in a new way, the plan you made together yesterday is old news. What is the Latin expression? “Omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis.” All things change, and we change with them. That truth always made more sense pertaining to me.

I change, like the weather. I’m unpredictable. Spontaneous. Never doing the same thing twice, or the same thing in the same way twice. I like that about me.

What I am not so sure I like is having to get used to, accept, be tolerant of, and least of all understand, why other people change.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?